FL Studio 12 Demo
Try FL Studio before you order it. The demo version is available here: FL Studio demo download
If you like the demo and you decide to buy the full version of FL Studio don't miss the 10 % discount!
(The discount is applicable for new IL customers and must exceed $90)
The demo allows you to try every feature and has minimal restrictions:
- You can save projects (for later when you buy FL Studio 12 & plugins), record/render audio and use every feature and plugin in the installer has, if you had bought the lot.
- You can’t fully load projects you have saved until you purchase FL Studio and any extra-purchase plugins the demo project contain.
- It’s a single download. When you decide to buy, you have already downloaded every instrument you have demoed. Just get your registration key (a few kb) from your account and install it and those features and or plugins will be unlocked from the demo installer. It also means you can manage all your Image-Line software with a single registration key, easy!
Minimum System Requirements for the FL Studio Demo
- 2Ghz AMD or Intel Pentium 3 compatible CPU with full SSE1 support (or) Intel Mac with Bootcamp (running Windows)
- Windows 7, Vista, XP & 2000 (32 & 64 bit)
- 512MB ram
- 500MB free harddisk space
- Windows-compatible soundcard with DirectSound drivers. ASIO drivers are required for audio recording (FL installer comes with generic Asio4All drivers)
If you tried the FL Studio Demo and liked it, find out how you can buy FL Studio by using the FL Studio discount coupon!